Trident Private Equity Fund II returns over 100% of committed capital to limited partners

JOHCM Private Equity is pleased to announce that its current fund, TPE2, has so far distributed to limited partners a total of 102% of committed capital. The 2005 vintage fund, which is now fully drawn down and fully invested, made 15 investments, of which six have been realised. The remaining nine investments continue to be managed by the team for optimum exit. TPE2 drew down from limited partners 25% of committed capital as cash. The remaining 75% of committed capital was funded by early distributions. The realised performance of TPE2 to date is a return of 3.1x cash multiple and an IRR of 106%.